JULY 2015 - Vol. 15 No. 1

Welcome to 1st issue of 15th year - July 2015.
- Suresh Jaura Publisher and
Managing Editor

SANGUINARY FAULTLINES

Baloch insurgents abducted 35 Pashtuns and shot dead 22, all of them daily wagers and labourers.

BUSINESS CONGLOMERATES RUN

The world and not the elected governments. "1% will own more than the other 99% of the world's populations in 2016". This great issue of inequality where democracy prevails in more than 80% of the globe.

MUSHARRAF WARNS INDIA

Nuclear weapons are for the defence of the country and not for “celebratory” occasion.
Musharraf claimed that India is planning a strategy to ultimately de-nuclearise Pakistan.

TOWARDS NUCLEAR WAR

The US, NATO military alliance intesify preparations

 

CONTINENT OF BORDERS

EU project - an effort to reduce the power and significance of these borders.

POLITICAL BREAKTHROUGH

Paving the way for promulgating a new Constitution, four major political parties signed a 16-point agreement.

ISLAMISTS: TERROR HEISTS

Plan to kill noted persons in Bangladesh after amassing money by robbing banks. .

QR Code

QR Code

Donate

Help us provide you insight into South Asian issues.



Links

 

 

Banner

 

 

ADVERTISE

We provide advertisers access to one of the largest and emerging South Asian markets.

OUR GOAL

Our goal is to be a comprehensive source of news and views on South Asia, India and Canada.

AWARDS

Since July 2001, SAO Publisher and Columnists have been honoured for their work.

Find us on linkedin
Follow Us